Tuesday, June 9, 2009
I wish I could run
It's only 9a.m. and I feel totally antsy today. Tim is going to do yard work for some people this morning, so our original plans of cleaning the office are postponed for a few more hours. I really need some kind of to-do list to feel accomplished and keep my mind and body occupied. I'm going on a walk in a few minutes, but I really wish I could run. Ahh, just to stretch my legs and leap through the air until I'm wonderfully exhausted sounds so good. But maybe speed-walking and stretching will do the trick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ahhhh! Just wait until you can take full strides again and your knee can move up toward your chest!! You will never take the small things for granted again!
Absolutely love the big belly!! you'll be back running before you know it with your little cutie in the stroller with you :-) email me sometime and fill me in on the what's new with the job and work plans - have been praying!!! Looks like you're having fun as you wait :-p catch any fish??
Speed walking and LOTS of squats is the trick to getting exercise and getting that baby to move her way on down! My last few weeks I was constantly on my treadmill and doing squats every chance I got. Good luck!!!
It won't be long till you will be running and running and running....heehee. I just love your blog :)
Post a Comment