Good for you! ENJOY these last few days of just being the two of you. Your life will never be the same again! I hope that you can post a quick "It's time" on your blog before you head to the hospital. Or maybe I'll be back on facebook by then. I am hoping to be back on by the weekend. :)
Wooow- fishing when you're about to explode! I respect you for your adventuresome spirit. haha. Can't wait to see Daphne!! hurry up little one! We want to meet you!!! ;) Hope you're surviving!
3 comments:
Good for you! ENJOY these last few days of just being the two of you. Your life will never be the same again!
I hope that you can post a quick "It's time" on your blog before you head to the hospital. Or maybe I'll be back on facebook by then. I am hoping to be back on by the weekend. :)
Ahhhhhh, enjoy the serene quiet moments. Down the road, you will soon be desiring a few of these moments :)
Wooow- fishing when you're about to explode! I respect you for your adventuresome spirit. haha. Can't wait to see Daphne!! hurry up little one! We want to meet you!!! ;) Hope you're surviving!
Post a Comment