Thursday, May 28, 2009

7 Years in the Making

Tim and I celebrated our 7th year anniversary this weekend by going out to eat and getting some pregnancy pictures taken.



Over dinner we tried to remember little highlights from each year of marriage. Honestly, by year three, we couldn't even remember what was going on in our lives.



After going through all 7 years, Tim smiled and said that we'll never forget what happened on year 7.



My belly totally looks like a watermelon here!



Only 16 more days until she is due.



And only one more day of work. :)

3 comments:

Chris & Amy said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see Daphne for reals!!! =) This is so exciting! Love the pictures- you guys look so great and happy!! Love you!

Joslin3 said...

Beautiful pictures!! You definitely won't forget year 7. You look great and I can't wait to see the pictures of the little princess growing in that belly!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 7 years!! Can't wait to meet Daphne! June is a perfect birthday month!