We are officially 5 months pregnant this week. Tim and I will drive to Chico on Wednesday to have a level 2 ultrasound done, and will hopefully find out the sex of our baby! I love being pregnant (now that my morning sickness is gone). I'm getting lots of nutritious foods and trying to exercise at least 60 minutes a day.
Tim is already a great dad. He bends down and talks to the baby. "Hi Priscilla," he jokes, knowing that I hate the name. He puts his ear on my belly, trying to listen to the sounds or feel the kicks. He gives me special back rubs and complements me more than ever. Last night, he humored me by slow dancing with me in my PJs during the credits of a chick flick. Now that's a real man.
7 comments:
Love the new blog, it'll be fun to watch your belly and famille grow :-) Your baby belly is adorable - Tim's too, hee, hee. Lance got "morning sickness" with me with our first, but never got a belly! Hope to see you soon.
I love that you are doing a blog! I'm a little obssessed with reading them. I love the baby belly. You will love being parents. There are tough times, but they are so much fun.
I am soooooo excited about your new blog! Also, I'm pretty excited about your soon to be here baby!
Awwww- What a sweet hubby you have! You look great Elaine! We are so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy!!!
yay! another blog for me to obsessively check :)
you look great and I'm excited to read about your adventures!
Hey friend...added you to my blogroll..yay!
Can't wait for showshoeing..although Shelby and I are more concerned about ourselves than you...shh.don't tell her I told you that.
You look fantastic! These next 20 weeks are going to fly by - just you wait!
Post a Comment